The selected word "before" appears 14 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
141 Roused by the shout of millions: there before
160 Before he sees me. Yes, I will be gone,
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
59 And brings all womankind before your view:
61 With woe behind and wantonness before.
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
105 The dusky people drive before the gale,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
15 Till full before his fearless eyes
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
2 Before the goddess' shrine we too, love's votaries, bend.
- [Impromptus] (1 result)
11 When you rise from your dinner as light as before,
- A Long Story (1 result)
12 The Seal and Maces danced before him.
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
8 With pangs unfelt before, unpitied and alone.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
118 Yet oft before his infant eyes would run
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
75 Had dawned, my other three before my eyes
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
65 His vigorous arm he tried before he flung,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
39 Scarce had he said, before the warriors' eyes