The following 11 texts (sorted by results) match your query "beneath" (16 results):
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (3 results)
13 Beneath those rugged elms, that yew-tree's shade,
28 How bowed the woods beneath their sturdy stroke!
116 'Graved on the stone beneath yon aged thorn.'
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
24 'Sighs to the torrent's awful voice beneath!
94 "Wallows beneath the thorny shade.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
58 And oft, beneath the odorous shade
123 Beneath the Good how far— but far above the Great.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (2 results)
24 The river boiled beneath and rushed towards the main.
44 Beneath the obedient river's inmost bed.
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
67 Fade and expire beneath the eye of day?
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
14 (The groaning earth beneath him shakes,)
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
43 If realms beneath those fabled torments know,
- A Long Story (1 result)
122 'How in the park beneath an old-tree
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
81 Lo, in the vale of years beneath
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
79 Where ocean frets beneath the dashing oar,
- [Verse Fragments] (1 result)
5 [...] and smart beneath the visionary scourge