The selected word "breath" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
136 'Raised by thy breath, has quenched the orb of day?
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
42 Back to its mansion call the fleeting breath?
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
5 Few were the days allotted to his breath;
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
99 When then my fates that breath they gave shall claim,
- Ode for Music (1 result)
61 'Sweet is the breath of vernal shower,
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
35 Agony that pants for breath,