The selected word "deep" appears 16 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by results):
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (4 results)
8 Deep, majestic, smooth, and strong,
67 Isles that crown the Aegean deep,
76 Murmured deep a solemn sound:
117 Through the azure deep of air:
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
22 Struck the deep sorrows of his lyre.
96 "Stamp we our vengeance deep, and ratify his doom.
144 Deep in the roaring tide he plunged to endless night.
- Ode for Music (2 results)
23 'Twas Milton struck the deep-toned shell,
94 'And gilds the horrors of the deep.'
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
43 Command the winds and tame the unwilling deep.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
28 Where lie the eternal fountains of the deep;
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
19 Through entries long, through cellars vast and deep,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
56 They perish in the boundless deep
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
4 Began: 'Would'st thou revive the deep despair,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
50 Earth's inmost cells and caves of deep descent.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
18 Burthens of the angry deep.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.