The selected word "fire" appears 11 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
16 Without a spell to raise, and bid it fire
50 A heart that glows with the pure Julian fire,
84 Of rage, and thinks to quench the fire it feels not.
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
65 O'erpower the fire that animates our frame,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
21 And with a master's hand, and prophet's fire,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
46 Some heart once pregnant with celestial fire;
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
22 And huddle up in fogs the dangerous fire.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
70 'A Tudor's fire, a Beaufort's grace.
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
21 Purged by the sword and beautified by fire,
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
2 And reddening Phoebus lifts his golden fire:
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
18 Better the roast meat from the fire to save,