The selected word "great" appears 13 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
74 Rankle to gall; and benefits too great
119 My great revenge shall rise; or say we sound
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
121 'Hear from the grave, great Taliessin, hear;
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
1 Great D draws near— the Duchess sure is come,
53 Thus great R reigns in town, while different far,
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
7 Great Cian's son: of Madoc old
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
41 Here should Augustus great in arms appear,
- A Long Story (1 result)
87 That, will he, nill he, to the Great-House
- Ode for Music (1 result)
39 Great Edward with the lilies on his brow
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
20 How indigent the great!
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
123 Beneath the Good how far— but far above the Great.
- [Sketch of his Own Character] (1 result)
4 No very great wit, he believed in a God.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
35 Great things and full of wonder in your ears
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.