The selected word "heart" appears 21 times in the following 15 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
49 The mask of prudence; but a heart like mine,
50 A heart that glows with the pure Julian fire,
177 Dried the soft springs of pity in my heart,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
41 'Dear, as the ruddy drops that warm my heart,
65 "No pitying heart, no eye, afford
99 "Half of thy heart we consecrate.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
66 Whose heart has never felt a second flame.
87 The hand that can my captive heart release
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
6 My inmost heart? Yet if the telling may
46 Or thou dost mourn to think what my poor heart
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
12 Spread the young thought and warm the opening heart.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
46 Some heart once pregnant with celestial fire;
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
3 A heart, within whose sacred cell
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
4 And bids ''the pure in heart behold their God.''
- A Long Story (1 result)
15 Moved the stout heart of England's Queen,
- Ode for Music (1 result)
71 'Thy liberal heart, thy judging eye,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
67 That inly gnaws the secret heart,
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
23 What female heart can gold despise?
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
44 To soften, not to wound my heart,
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
7 My lonely anguish melts no heart but mine;
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
8 Liberal hand and open heart.