The selected word "heaven" appears 13 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
60 "The scourge of heaven. What terrors round him wait!
124 'Waves in the eye of heaven her many-coloured wings.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
122 Heaven did a recompense as largely send:
124 He gained from Heaven ('twas all he wished) a friend.
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
69 He reigns, the rest is heaven's; who oft has bade,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
28 Alike to all the kind impartial heaven
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
24 H mounts to heaven and H descends to hell.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
48 Pain can reach the sons of Heaven!
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
3 Heaven lifts its everlasting portals high
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
49 All angry heaven inflicts or hell can feel,
- A Long Story (1 result)
29 The other Amazon kind heaven
- Ode for Music (1 result)
73 'And bid it round heaven's altars shed
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
20 The pomp and prodigality of heaven.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.