The selected word "into" appears 12 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (3 results)
54 Floats into lakes or bubbles into rills.
62 The parts combine and harden into ore.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
12 Elizabeths all dwindled into Betties.
14 They're all diverted into H and B.
- A Long Story (2 results)
56 But bounce into the parlour entered.
65 Into the drawers and china pry,
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
127 Blaze into freedom, when the idle herd
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
17 If sinking into sleep she seem to close
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
23 It came into a mead of asphodel:
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
16 Melts into air and liquid light.
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
19 Better be twisted into caps for spice,