The selected word "king" appears 14 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
1 'Ruin seize thee, ruthless king!
25 'O'er thee, oh king! their hundred arms they wave,
56 "Shrieks of an agonizing King!
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (3 results)
32 O'er the youthful King your shield.
44 Soon a King shall bite the ground.
56 Triumph to the younger King.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
45 As K a king, Q represents a queen,
49 Behold, K struts as might a king become;
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
1 Uprose the King of Men with speed,
82 King of Men, I know thee now,
- A Long Story (1 result)
141 And so God save our noble King,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
21 Of Jove, thy magic lulls the feathered king
- Satire on the Heads of Houses; or, Never a Barrel the Better Herring (1 result)
17 The Master of King's
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
1 Then thus the king: 'Whoe'er the quoit can wield,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.