The selected word "let" appears 18 times in the following 10 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
143 Let majesty sit on thy awful brow
159 I will not meet its poison. Let him feel
181 Let me not fall alone; but crush his pride,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
34 Let me, let me sleep again.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
29 Let not Ambition mock their useful toil,
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
6 Now let him sleep in peace his night of death.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (2 results)
26 Let us go, and let us fly,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
70 Another love, the quicker let me die.
76 Ah! let her ever my desires control.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (3 results)
4 Wars hand to hand with Cynthia let me wage.
13 Let on this head unfading flowers reside,
19 Then let me rightly spell of nature's ways.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
8 'Let painted Flattery hide her serpent-train in flowers.
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
2 Half pleased, half blushing, let the Muse admire,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (2 results)
3 Let him stand forth his brawny arm to boast.'
20 Let youngsters toss.'