The selected word "muse" appears 13 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (3 results)
5 No Phoebus else, no other muse I know;
25 The fruitful muse from that auspicious night
53 Thee too the muse should consecrate to fame,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
48 Say, has he given in vain the heavenly Muse?
56 The Muse has broke the twilight-gloom
119 Such forms, as glitter in the Muse's ray
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
72 With incense kindled at the Muse's flame.
81 Their name, their years, spelt by the unlettered muse,
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
3 His mind each Muse, each Grace adorned his frame,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
37 Would tire alike your patience and my muse.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
10 'Dare the Muse's walk to stain,
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
16 With me the Muse shall sit, and think
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
2 Half pleased, half blushing, let the Muse admire,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.