The selected word "never" appears 10 times in the following 8 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
88 That never shall enquirer come
91 Never, till substantial Night
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (2 results)
2 From groves that smile with never-fading green,
38 Believe that never was so faithful found
- The Candidate (1 result)
31 'Never hang down your head, you poor penitent elf!
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
74 Their sober wishes never learned to stray;
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
4 A fairer flower will never bloom again.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
66 Whose heart has never felt a second flame.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
96 Since sorrow never comes too late,
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
21 So York shall taste what Clouet never knew,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.