The selected word "notes" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
48 In shriller notes Q like a female squeaks.
- [Couplet about Birds] (1 result)
2 Scatters his loose notes in the waste of air.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
60 Far and wide the notes prolong.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
19 With lulling notes, and thousand beauties see
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
34 To brisk notes in cadence beating
- Song II (1 result)
7 Idle notes, untimely green,
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
5 These ears, alas! for other notes repine,