The selected word "repose" appears 11 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (4 results)
50 Leave me, leave me to repose.
58 Leave me, leave me to repose.
72 Leave me, leave me to repose.
80 Then I leave thee to repose.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (2 results)
7 Fast by the umbrageous vale lulled to repose,
53 And all the scenes that hurt the grave's repose,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
76 "That, hushed in grim repose, expects his evening-prey.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
127 (There they alike in trembling hope repose)
- [Epitaph on Sir William Williams] (1 result)
8 And scorned repose when Britain took the field.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
18 Her languid lids, I favour her repose
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
22 The panting herds repose: