The selected word "round" appears 17 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode for Music (3 results)
11 'While bright-eyed Science watches round:
24 And, as the choral warblings round him swell,
73 'And bid it round heaven's altars shed
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
60 "The scourge of heaven. What terrors round him wait!
120 'What strains of vocal transport round her play!
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
37 A pea, a pin, in a perpetual round,
56 With rooks and rabbit-burrows round his seat.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (2 results)
31 And blacken round our weary way,
59 Their dull but daily round.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (2 results)
80 And parting surges round the vessel roar,
85 A shining border round the margin rolled,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
96 And while their rocky ramparts round they see,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
46 The hissing terrors round Alecto's head;
- A Long Story (1 result)
63 Run hurry-skurry round the floor,
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
8 The fair round face, the snowy beard,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
5 The laughing flowers, that round them blow,
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
28 Thousand banners round him burn.