The selected word "say" appears 19 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (4 results)
3 His mother shall obey him. Say you saw her
7 Say, she retired to Antium; there to tend
92 To its original atoms— tell me! say,
119 My great revenge shall rise; or say we sound
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (3 results)
52 Prophetess, arise and say,
60 Once again arise and say,
74 Prophetess, awake and say,
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (2 results)
13 Oh say, successful dost thou still oppose
23 Oh say— she hears me not, but, careless grown,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
27 In brief, whate'er she do, or say, or look,
106 And say, while o'er the place you drop a tear,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
38 Say then, through ages by what fate confined
- The Candidate (1 result)
15 'They say he's no Christian, loves drinking and whoring,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
97 Haply some hoary-headed swain may say,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
21 Say, Father Thames, for thou hast seen
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
48 Say, has he given in vain the heavenly Muse?
- Satire on the Heads of Houses; or, Never a Barrel the Better Herring (1 result)
36 We say nothing at all.
- Song I (1 result)
7 Ah say, fellow-swains, how these symptoms befell me?
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
21 Attend, and say if he have injured me.