The selected word "sleep" appears 11 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (3 results)
19 Where long of yore to sleep was laid
34 Let me, let me sleep again.
89 To break my iron-sleep again,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (3 results)
26 To send. The whilst I slumbering lay, a sleep
42 My children (they were with me) sleep as yet
49 Sad with the fears of sleep, and now the hour
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
43 'No more I weep. They do not sleep.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
16 The rude forefathers of the hamlet sleep.
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
6 Now let him sleep in peace his night of death.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
17 If sinking into sleep she seem to close
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
21 Where spiders spread their webs and owlish goblins sleep.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.