The selected word "soft" appears 20 times in the following 13 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
95 Knows his soft ear the trumpet's thrilling voice,
152 But soft! why do I waste the fruitless hours
177 Dried the soft springs of pity in my heart,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (3 results)
2 Whence the soft strain and ever-melting verse:
14 That the soft subject of my song I make,
75 Me from myself the soft enchantress stole:
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
28 'To high-born Hoel's harp, or soft Llewellyn's lay.
71 "Fair laughs the morn, and soft the zephyr blows,
- Ode for Music (2 results)
34 'With Freedom by my side, and soft-eyed Melancholy.'
55 And thus they speak in soft accord
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (2 results)
3 With vermeil cheek and whisper soft
26 Soft Reflection's hand can trace;
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
34 The soft returns of gratitude they know,
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
6 And soft humanity were there.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
9 Ah, Ignorance! soft salutary power!
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
55 These soft, inglorious joys my hours engage;
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
32 And Pity, dropping soft the sadly-pleasing tear.
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
16 And frantic Passions hear thy soft control.
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
28 A sigh of soft reflection [...].
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
67 Here the soft emerald smiles, of verdant hue,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.