The selected word "such" appears 17 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by results):
- The Candidate (3 results)
6 Such a sheep-biting look, such a pick-pocket air,
29 To refuse him for such peccadillos were odd;
- A Long Story (3 results)
52 To rid the manor of such vermin.
96 'Gainst four such eyes were no protection.
101 Such as in silence of the night
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (2 results)
58 To such a mother owes; the world you gave him
89 Who had such liberal power to give, may still
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
9 Such were the sounds, that o'er the crested pride
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
23 But why on such mock grandeur should we dwell?
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
11 Of such, as wandering near her secret bower,
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
32 Such is the race of man:
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
119 Such forms, as glitter in the Muse's ray
- Song II (1 result)
8 Why such unavailing haste?
- [Tophet] (1 result)
1 Such Tophet was; so looked the grinning fiend
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
60 And wan, such as mought entrance find within
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
29 With such a gleam affrights Pangaea's field,