The selected word "through" appears 31 times in the following 18 texts (sorted by results):
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (3 results)
39 Where through the long-drawn aisle and fretted vault
67 Forbade to wade through slaughter to a throne,
114 'Slow through the church-way path we saw him borne.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (3 results)
16 And blundered through a narrow postern door.
19 Through entries long, through cellars vast and deep,
- Ode on the Spring (3 results)
9 Cool zephyrs through the clear blue sky
23 Yet hark, how through the peopled air
36 But flutter through life's little day,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (3 results)
1 Dismissed at length, they break through all delay
49 Through subterraneous passages they went,
63 Here gems break through the night with glittering beam,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
38 Say then, through ages by what fate confined
77 O'er Libya's deserts and through Zembla's snows?
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
55 "The shrieks of death, through Berkeley's roofs that ring,
86 "And through the kindred squadrons mow their way.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (2 results)
30 Wading through the ensanguined field:
59 Scotland, through each winding vale
- Ode for Music (2 results)
17 Through every unborn age and undiscovered clime.
89 'Through the wild waves as they roar
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
9 Through verdant vales and Ceres' golden reign:
117 Through the azure deep of air:
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
54 Through various life I have pursued your steps,
- [The Death of Hoel] (1 result)
22 (Bursting through the bloody throng)
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
17 And dews Lethean through the land dispense
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
52 Move through the sacred way and vainly threat.
- A Long Story (1 result)
54 Through lanes unknown, o'er stiles they ventured,
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
17 Through richest purple to the view
- [Tophet] (1 result)
7 Hosannahs rung through Hell's tremendous borders,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
22 'Through a small crevice opening, what scant light
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
49 It towers to cut the clouds; now through the skies