The following 10 texts (sorted by results) match your query "D" (17 results):
- A Long Story (6 results)
51 She'd issue out her high commission
P S[i]r Christopher afterwards L[or]d Keeper, Hatton, prefer'd by Q: Elizabeth for his
P [Lord-Keeper] [Sir Christopher] Hatton [Lord Chancellor], prefer'd by
P [brawls] an old fashion'd Dance. [Garrett MS.]
P [Macleane] A famous Highwayman hang'd the week before.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (2 results)
1 Great D draws near— the Duchess sure is come,
4 The dowager grows a perfect double D.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (2 results)
10 I'd in the ring knit hands and join the Muses' dance.
20 To Providence, to him my thoughts I'd raise,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
P a metaphor taken from an unreclaim'd Hawk, wch is called a Haggard, & looks wild &
- The Candidate (1 result)
33 D[am]n ye both for a couple of Puritan bitches!
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
P E che lo nuovo peregrin d' amore
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
P How quick they wheel'd; and flying, behind them shot
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
P Shew to the sun their waved coats drop'd with gold.
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
P On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
P North-Wales, A. D. 1120. This battle was fought near forty