The selected word "abode" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
97 The rough abode of want and liberty,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
4 That leads to Hela's drear abode.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
126 Or draw his frailties from their dread abode,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
57 To cheer the shivering native's dull abode.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
38 That to the grotto leads, my dark abode.'