The selected word "again" appears 15 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (4 results)
34 Let me, let me sleep again.
51 O. Once again my call obey.
60 Once again arise and say,
89 To break my iron-sleep again,
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (2 results)
26 Again she stretched, again she bent,
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
139 Again the buried Genius of old Rome
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
125 'The verse adorn again
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
30 Like Punch he peeps, but soon pops in again.
- [Epitaph on a Child] (1 result)
4 A fairer flower will never bloom again.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
46 Ne'er again his likeness see;
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
6 Oh, take me to thy peaceful shade again.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
82 Heal the slow chief and send again to war;
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
44 And breathe and walk again:
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
24 To her they vow their truth and are again believed.