The selected word "age" appears 8 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by titles):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
137 The slackened sinews of time-wearied age.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
31 Oh! sacred age! Oh! times for ever lost!
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (2 results)
16 Age step 'twixt love and me, and intercept our joy;
56 Be love my youth's pursuit and science crown my age.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
17 Through every unborn age and undiscovered clime.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
90 And slow-consuming Age.
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
39 Or chilled by age, their airy dance
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
17 But not to one in this benighted age