The selected word "along" appears 12 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
50 Q draws her train along the drawing-room.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (2 results)
75 Along the cool sequestered vale of life
110 'Along the heath and near his favourite tree;
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
12 Along the lonely vale of days?
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
14 Shoot the trembling cords along.
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
26 Here spirit-beaux flutter along the Mall,
- A Long Story (1 result)
102 Come (sweep) along some winding entry
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
9 Wanders the hoary Thames along
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
7 Now the rich stream of music winds along,
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
3 While Bentley leads her sister-art along,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
4 Whose walls along the neighbouring sea extend.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
17 Black and huge along they sweep,