The selected word "ancient" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
92 Has reassumed her ancient right;
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
12 Molest her ancient solitary reign.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
14 Thy leaden aegis 'gainst our ancient foes?
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
29 Frequented by the ghosts of ancient maids,
- A Long Story (1 result)
2 An ancient pile of building stands:
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
72 Its ancient lord secure of victory.
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
9 The torrent-stream his ancient bounds disdains,