The selected word "arms" appears 9 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
14 'To arms!' cried Mortimer, and couched his quivering lance.
25 'O'er thee, oh king! their hundred arms they wave,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
38 With arms sublime, that float upon the air,
88 Stretched forth his little arms and smiled.
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
49 Their arms, their kings, their gods were rolled away.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
41 Here should Augustus great in arms appear,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
17 Who trust your arms shall raze the Tyrian towers,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
4 Exults in arms, which cast an iron gleam.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
21 In glittering arms and glory dressed,