The selected word "art" appears 14 times in the following 12 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
81 Pr. Ha! no Traveller art thou,
85 Art thou, nor prophetess of good;
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
10 'I know not who thou art nor on what errand
45 I heard 'em wail for bread. Oh! thou art cruel,
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
39 'Dear lost companions of my tuneful art,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
62 Each in his proper art should waste the day.
- A Long Story (1 result)
28 And vainly ape her art of killing.
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
2 Where China's gayest art had dyed
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
43 Poor moralist! and what art thou?
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
37 (As by the impious thou art seen)
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
12 Art he invokes new horrors still to bring.
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
3 While Bentley leads her sister-art along,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
30 Art it requires and more than winged speed.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
7 Lord of every regal art,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.