The selected word "bed" appears 12 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by results):
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (2 results)
36 That calls me from the bed of rest?
42 Dressed for whom yon golden bed.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (2 results)
64 To die is glorious in the bed of love.
93 The bed avails not or the leech's care,
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (2 results)
44 Beneath the obedient river's inmost bed.
55 The Po was there to see, Danubius' bed,
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
101 Where Nile redundant o'er his summer-bed
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
31 'Brave Urien sleeps upon his craggy bed:
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
20 No more shall rouse them from their lowly bed.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
45 Earth's monster-brood stretched on their iron bed;
- A Long Story (1 result)
64 And o'er the bed and tester clamber,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
42 On the thorny bed of pain,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.