The selected word "below" appears 11 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by titles):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
99 Insult the plenty of the vales below?
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
91 "Above, below, the rose of snow,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
40 Tell me what is done below,
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
9 Her infant image, here below,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
11 And the weights that play below,
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
46 Plays, which were hissed above, below revive,
- Ode for Music (1 result)
87 'While spirits blest above and men below
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
6 Of Windsor's heights the expanse below
- Ode on the Death of a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes (1 result)
6 Gazed on the lake below.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
53 Far below [...] the crowd.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
51 Below, I heard the dreadful clank of bars