The following 7 texts (sorted by results) match your query "bore" (8 results):
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (2 results)
37 The ponderous brass in exercise he bore:
83 A tiger's pride the victor bore away,
- [Caradoc] (1 result)
4 So Caradoc bore his lance.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
15 Sword, that once a monarch bore,
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
14 With patience many a year she bore:
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
1 Crenaeus, whom the nymph Ismenis bore
- [Translation] From Tasso [Gerusalemme Liberata] Canto 14, Stanza 32-9. (1 result)
16 His head a chaplet bore, his hand a rod.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
P descendents bore on their banners.