The selected word "born" appears 9 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
28 'To high-born Hoel's harp, or soft Llewellyn's lay.
59 "From thee be born, who o'er thy country hangs
69 "The swarm that in thy noon-tide beam were born?
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
55 Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
47 And lively cheer of vigour born;
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
9 New-born flocks in rustic dance
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
10 And new-born pleasure brings to happier men:
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
10 Achaians born, to try the glorious chance;
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
3 With new-born heat amidst his native stream
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.