The selected word "crowd" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
163 Has spread among the crowd; things that but whispered
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
108 'Ye unborn ages, crowd not on my soul!
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
73 Far from the madding crowd's ignoble strife,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
53 Far below [...] the crowd.
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
18 How vain the ardour of the crowd,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
44 Suspends the crowd with animation warm,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.