The selected word "despair" appears 6 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (2 results)
4 Began: 'Would'st thou revive the deep despair,
63 Despair reflected, either hand I gnawed
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
141 'Be thine despair and sceptered care;
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
69 Grim-visaged comfortless Despair,
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
40 Despair, and fell Disease, and ghastly Poverty.
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
36 Despair and honourable Death.