The selected word "dread" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
59 Why yet does Asia dread a monarch's nod,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
23 Thrice pronounced, in accents dread,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
126 Or draw his frailties from their dread abode,
- [Epitaph on Mrs Mason] (1 result)
2 ('Twas ev'n to thee) yet the dread path once trod,
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
34 Dread goddess, lay thy chastening hand!
- On L[or]d H[olland']s Seat near M[argat]e, K[en]t (1 result)
8 And mariners, though shipwrecked, dread to land.