The selected word "father" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
89 "Revere his consort's faith, his father's fame,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
12 The father of the powerful spell.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
128 The bosom of his Father and his God.
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
10 Sits smiling on a father's woe:
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
21 Say, Father Thames, for thou hast seen
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
56 Cried, 'Father, why do you gaze so sternly?
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.