The selected word "gore" appears 6 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (2 results)
36 'Smeared with gore, and ghastly pale:
93 "The bristled Boar in infant-gore
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
8 Foam and human gore distilled:
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
13 Shafts for shuttles, dipped in gore,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
46 And sad Philippi red with Roman gore.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
2 His gore-dyed lips, which on the clottered locks
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.