The selected word "grave" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
82 Thus ever grave and undisturbed reflection
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
121 'Hear from the grave, great Taliessin, hear;
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
36 The paths of glory lead but to the grave.
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
53 And all the scenes that hurt the grave's repose,
- A Long Story (1 result)
11 My grave Lord-Keeper led the brawls;
- William Shakespeare to Mrs Anne, Regular Servant to the Revd Mr Precentor of York (1 result)
20 Than thus be patched and cobbled in one's grave.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.