The selected word "hell" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
52 "The characters of hell to trace.
- The Characters of the Christ-Cross Row, By a Critic, To Mrs — (1 result)
24 H mounts to heaven and H descends to hell.
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
16 The portals nine of hell arise.
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
2 (Haste, the loom of hell prepare,)
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
49 All angry heaven inflicts or hell can feel,
- [Tophet] (1 result)
7 Hosannahs rung through Hell's tremendous borders,
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
30 Of Lucca, chased by hell-hounds gaunt and bloody
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.