The selected word "hoary" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
19 (Loose his beard, and hoary hair
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
97 Haply some hoary-headed swain may say,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
49 And hoary Nile with pensive aspect seem
- [Lines Written at Burnham] (1 result)
1 And, as they bow their hoary tops, relate
- Ode for Music (1 result)
26 And nods his hoary head and listens to the rhyme.
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
9 Wanders the hoary Thames along
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.