The selected word "holy" appears 6 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- Ode for Music (2 results)
1 'Hence, avaunt, ('tis holy ground)
12 'Hence, away, 'tis holy ground!'
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
90 "And spare the meek usurper's holy head.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
83 And many a holy text around she strews,
- Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College (1 result)
4 Her Henry's holy Shade;
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
65 The unconquerable Mind, and Freedom's holy flame.