The selected word "iron" appears 7 times in the following 7 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
97 Sweat under iron harness? Is he not
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (1 result)
88 An iron-race the mountain-cliffs maintain,
- The Descent of Odin. An Ode (1 result)
89 To break my iron-sleep again,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
3 Iron-sleet of arrowy shower
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
45 Earth's monster-brood stretched on their iron bed;
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
3 Whose iron scourge and torturing hour,
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid IX 319-26] (1 result)
4 Exults in arms, which cast an iron gleam.
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.