The selected word "join" appears 6 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
47 'With me in dreadful harmony they join,
- The Fatal Sisters. An Ode (1 result)
19 Join the wayward work to aid:
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
10 I'd in the ring knit hands and join the Muses' dance.
- Ode for Music (1 result)
88 'Join with glad voice the loud symphonious lay.
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
3 The birds in vain their amorous descant join,
- The Triumphs of Owen. A Fragment (1 result)
16 Catch the winds and join the war:
You can re-sort the concordance by titles or go back to the list of words.