The selected word "joys" appears 5 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
30 Their homely joys, and destiny obscure;
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
55 These soft, inglorious joys my hours engage;
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
45 Thy joys no glittering female meets,
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
8 And in my breast the imperfect joys expire.
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
71 Far overleaps all bound and joys to see
You can re-sort the concordance by titles or go back to the list of words.