The selected word "lay" appears 10 times in the following 9 texts (sorted by titles):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
28 'To high-born Hoel's harp, or soft Llewellyn's lay.
- [Conan] (1 result)
1 Conan's name, my lay, rehearse,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
115 'Approach and read (for thou can'st read) the lay,
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
6 She tunes my easy rhyme and gives the lay to flow.
- Ode for Music (2 results)
14 Bursts on my ear the indignant lay:
88 'Join with glad voice the loud symphonious lay.
- Ode to Adversity (1 result)
34 Dread goddess, lay thy chastening hand!
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
26 Tempered to thy warbled lay.
- [Translation from Dante, Inferno Canto xxxiii 1-78] (1 result)
26 To send. The whilst I slumbering lay, a sleep
- [Translation from Statius, Thebaid VI 646-88, 704-24] (1 result)
26 As bright and huge the spacious circle lay,