The selected word "life" appears 13 times in the following 11 texts (sorted by results):
- [The Alliance of Education and Government. A Fragment] (2 results)
25 To either pole and life's remotest bounds.
102 From his broad bosom life and verdure flings,
- The Candidate (2 results)
10 No; at our time of life, 'twould be silly, my dear.'
13 But his character, Phyzzy, his morals, his life;
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (1 result)
54 Through various life I have pursued your steps,
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
75 Along the cool sequestered vale of life
- [Epitaph on Mrs Clerke] (1 result)
16 With life, with memory, and with love.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
107 Love and the fair were of his life the pride;
- [Lines Spoken by the Ghost of John Dennis at the Devil Tavern] (1 result)
48 The people, as in life, still keep their passions,
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
40 The strength and harmony of life.
- Ode on the Spring (1 result)
36 But flutter through life's little day,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
6 Drink life and fragrance as they flow.
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
8 To local symmetry and life awake!
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.