The selected word "lost" appears 8 times in the following 6 texts (sorted by results):
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
39 'Dear lost companions of my tuneful art,
109 'No more our long-lost Arthur we bewail.
134 'That lost in long futurity expire.
- [Hymn to Ignorance. A Fragment] (1 result)
31 Oh! sacred age! Oh! times for ever lost!
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
83 To Chiron Phoenix owed his long-lost sight,
- Imitated from Propertius, Lib: 3: Eleg: 5: (1 result)
58 Redeem what Crassus lost and vindicate his name.
- [Ode on the Pleasure Arising from Vicissitude] (1 result)
43 At length repair his vigour lost,
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
81 When Latium had her lofty spirit lost,
Please note: The above results do contain variants (such as compound words, possessive case, contractions) of the selected word.