The selected word "lyre" appears 7 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- The Progress of Poesy. A Pindaric Ode (3 results)
1 Awake, Aeolian lyre, awake,
107 Hark, his hands the lyre explore!
112 Oh! lyre divine, what daring spirit
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
22 Struck the deep sorrows of his lyre.
- Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard (1 result)
48 Or waked to ecstasy the living lyre.
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
13 Or if to music she the lyre awake,
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
4 And bids the pencil answer to the lyre.