The selected word "mine" appears 7 times in the following 5 texts (sorted by results):
- Agrippina, a Tragedy (3 results)
49 The mask of prudence; but a heart like mine,
103 Like mine might serve belike to wake pretensions
112 Of old respect and gratitude, are [mine].
- The Bard. A Pindaric Ode (1 result)
142 'To triumph, and to die, are mine.'
- [Imitated] From Propertius. Lib: 2: Eleg: 1. (1 result)
67 Oh, might that envied happiness be mine!
- Sonnet [on the Death of Mr Richard West] (1 result)
7 My lonely anguish melts no heart but mine;
- Stanzas to Mr Bentley (1 result)
16 And Dryden's harmony submit to mine.